The Jerome Schottenstein Center, home of the Ohio State Buckeyes, is a multi-use entertainment venue. The flexible facility hosts a wide variety of events including concerts, family shows, ice shows, NBA exhibition games, convention business, corporate meetings and more. Small meeting rooms are also available for small to medium-sized breakouts.
Schottenstein Center capacities and seating configurations will be customized for your event. The lower-bowl alone can be configured specifically for shows with capacities from 3,000 to 7,000. The full arena can seat up to 20,000 depending on stage and production set-up. An elaborate curtaining system with a number of section breaks transforms the venue providing an intimate experience for guests and artists.
- End Stage Seating (Sold 180 degrees) – Approximately 13,000
- End Stage Seating (Sold 270 degrees) – Approximately 15,000
- End Stage Seating (Sold 360 degrees) – Approximately 18,000
- Center Stage – Approximately 20,000
- Theater Set Up – Approximately 3,500 – 7,000
- Basketball – Approximately 19,000
- Hockey – Approximately 17,000